Permanent makeup is not completely painless, but is generally not perceived as pain. Thanks to the latest computer-controlled equipment and anesthetic creams there is minimal discomfort. Every client is different, some will feel vibrating or scratching and some will feel nothing at all.
Generally it takes about 2 to 2½ hours, including the consultation, drawing the shape, color choice and pigmentation procedure.
Absolutely. Permanent makeup is not intended as replacement for evening makeup, it serves in particular to accentuate. Additional makeup can always be applied for a evening out.
Almost everyone. Women and men who want to look great at any moment of the day, for those who need corrections, for people with allergies to regular makeup, for people who are active in sports. Permanent makeup is accepted by each population group.
No. The first week, the pigmentation is significantly darker than the final result. Within the first week of healing the intensity of the color will become about 40% softer. Due to the natural cell renewal, the end result of pigmentation will be visible after a period of approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS
BECOME A CERTIFIED SPECIALIST
The training includes theory and practical part. During your training day a full PowerPoint presentation will be performed by your trainer. You will then see a demonstration of the treatment and perform a practical treatment yourself on a model.
In training is included Permanent Make Up Kit, textbook, USB with promotion material and certificate. *To preform Permanent Make Up treatment you need Permanent Make Up device. Buy 22 Institute 3in1 Device for special price for our students.
7 x 22 Institute Pigments (3 x 22 Institute Lips pigment, 3 x 22 Institute Brows pigments, 1 x 22 Institute Eyeliner pigment)
- Introduction of the 22 Aesthetic Institute
– Meet the Powder Brows Technique
– Meet the Blended Lipline Technique
– Meet the Secret Liner Technique
– Presentation of products, their components and function
– Safety of the methods
– Structure and composition of the skin
– Introduction to the skin and skin disorders
– Treatment preparation
– Client consultation
– Procedures and use of all techniques tools
– Healing process
– Aftercare treatment
- Exercise on artificial skin
– Marketing & Promotion
- Demonstration of the all Permanent Make up Techniques on the live model by Master Trainer
- Work on a live model by students under constant supervision by the Master Trainer - all 3 techniques
- Access to a support group
- Access to a support group
- Pictures, students receive a certificate
Our training facility is the perfect environment for students of all experience levels. Whether you are an experienced esthetician or coming from an unrelated field, we are confident that you will find tremendous value in our teaching methods.
*ALL TRAININGS ARE POSSIBLE TO COMBINE AND TO BE EXTENSIVE(2-3 DAYS)
FILL IN THE FORM FOR CUSTOM INQUIRIES