Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparsenes. The process for henna brows is very similar to henna colouring methods you may see in traditional Indian culture, however the shades have been formulated to cater for eyebrow tones.
How are Henna Brows performed?
We sculpt your brow line into your preferred shape vith wax and tweezers, then we select a suitable henna shade to use.
Henna powder and demineralised water are mixed together to create a paste, which is applied through the shape of your eyebrows and allowed to soak into the skin for 10-15 minutes.
Less intensity is applied in the beginning of the brow, with more strength in the arch and tail for an ombré effect.
Henna brows can last anywhere from four days to three weeks. The length of time henna tinting lasts differs from person to person, and is dependent on how your skin reacts to the ink. Best results are on dryer complexions, henna stains the skin as well as dying the eyebrow hairs.
Great advantage is that the henna powder mixes with water. So, no pigment is applied to your skin.
Henna colours the skin. When applied correctly, henna creates a stain underneath the brow that helps create the illusion of fuller and darker eyebrows
The treatment is not painful as no cutting of the skin is performed.
BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS
BECOME A CERTIFIED SPECIALIST
– Offer a high in demand technique to your clients
– Start or upgrade your new business with additional skills
– On-going support on our social platforms
– Henna Brows Kit: Basic material for Henna Brow treatment included.
Please fill in the form for any special inquiries.
The training includes theory and practical part. During your training day a full PowerPoint presentation will be performed by your trainer. You will then see a demonstration of the treatment and perform a practical treatment yourself on a model.
In training is included Henna Brows Kit, textbook, USB with promotion material and certificate.
Henna Brows Kit:
– 5 x Henna brows pigment (blond, golden brown, light brown, medium brown, dark brown)
– 1 x Rosewater fixing fluid
– 1 x brush
– 1 x Cleansing Lotion
– 1 x Brow Tint Remover
– 1 x cup
– 1 x measuring spoon
Programme of the course:
– Introduction of the 22 Aesthetic Institute
– Meet the Henna Brows Technique
– Henna Brows Technique products
– Presentation of products, their components and function
– Safety of the method
– Introduction to the skin and skin disorders
– Treatment preparation
– Client consultation
– Procedure of Henna Brows Technique tools
– Powder Brows treatment techniques for different skin types
– Healing process
– Aftercare treatment
– Marketing & Promotion of Henna Brows Technique
– Demonstration of the Henna Brows Technique on the live model by Master Trainer
– Work on a live model by students under constant supervision by the Master Trainer
– Access to a support group
– Pictures, students receive a certificate
Our training facility is the perfect environment for students of all experience levels. Whether you are an experienced esthetician or coming from an unrelated field, we are confident that you will find tremendous value in our teaching methods.
*ALL TRAININGS ARE POSSIBLE TO COMBINE AND TO BE EXTENSIVE(2-3 DAYS)
FILL IN THE FORM FOR CUSTOM INQUIRIES